Former TCBY and Mrs. Fields Westminster Location - Colorado Online Auction
Starts: Monday, September 21st 3:00pm
2831 W 120th Ave, Suite 100,
Westminster, CO 80234
Auction Type: Online Auction
Auction Highlights: Former TCBY and Mrs. Fields Westminster Location Has Decided to Close Their Doors and Focus on Other Opportunities. All Remaining Assets Are To Be Sold At Public Online Auction. This Auction to Include: Stoelting Soft Serve Machines, Refrigeration, Walk-in Refrigerators, Cooking and Heating, Vita Mix Mixer, Patio Tables and Chairs, Wire Racks, Smallwares and Much More!
Online Auctions, Restaurant Equipment
Stoelting Soft Serve Machines
(5) Stoelting F231-30912-ADI Soft Serve Machine, 208-240V, 3ph
Norlake Ice Cream Merchandiser
Randall 9928SCA Drop In Wrapped Cold Pan
Walk In Refrigerations
Norlake FTF1523899 Walk In Freezer with Roof Top Compressor / Condenser, 7in x 9in
Norlake FWR1524395 Walk In Refrigerator with Compressor / Condenser, 6' x 3' 6in
Cooking and Heating
Lang Strato Series Platinum ECOF-PT-MF Convection Oven
Vita-Mix D305973 Commercial Food Preparing Machine
|September 21st from 9:00am - 3:00pm at the auction location in Westminster.. If you have any questions at all, please contact us prior to bidding. All Items are sold AS-IS WHERE-IS with NO guarantees.
| Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our payment terms will be modified going forward, we will be attempting to have all electronic payments.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file, immediately following the auction.
- Payments over $1,000 can be made by bank wire transfer and cash deposits made directly in to our account at a Chase Bank.
- Cashier Checks will be accepted in our office, at this time we are not accepting cash in the office
- Payments in bank wire transfer and those directly deposited into our account will receive a 3% reduction off the buyer's premium.
- Please call our office for our wire information.
Auction Item Removal
| Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our removal procedures will be modified going forward, we will be utilizing a scheduling system for all removals.We appreciate you working with us to make this and future auctions a success in these trying times.
- Removal days will be September 22nd and 23rd from 9:00am - 4:00pm
- When you receive the paid in full invoice there will be a link to the Sign Up Genius page that will display all the available pick up time slots. We will only be allowing 15 bidders per hour to keep wait times down and help maintain the safety of our customers and staff.
- Scroll through the times and click the sign up box next to the time that will work for you. With the sign up box checked for your preferred time slot, click the Submit and Sign Up button on the bottom of the screen
- You will be taken to the sign up page where you will be asked to fill in your name, email (please use the email associated with your bidder information) and bidder number. At this time you can create an account to make sign up faster on future removals.
- Click the Sign Up Now button and you will be reserved for that time slot. We ask that you please show up during your reserved sign up time as this will help us keep the removal experience positive for all bidders.
- When you arrive for your reserved time slot please check in with the Roller Employee who will direct you to your lots.
If items are not removed by 4:00pm on September 23rd, a $25 fee will be charged. Any items not picked up by the removal deadline are considered abandoned and bidders may not have access to said items or be permitted to participate in future auctions.
All tools that may be required for disassembly and removal of auction items is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Please do your due diligence during inspection to determine what will be needed. If you have any questions at all, contact us prior to bidding.
It is the buyersâ€™ responsibility to pick up all purchased lots. Roller personnel is there to assist/locate items but not to verify all items have been picked up. We will attempt to assist with this, but it is ultimately the responsibility of the buyer.