City of Longmont Vehicles and Equipment - Colorado Online Auction
Starts: Tuesday, October 20th 9:00am
1100 S Sherman St,
Longmont, CO 80501
Auction Type: Online Auction
Auction Highlights: Vehicles and equipment from the City of Longmont Including: Side-Loader Trash Trucks, Bucket Truck, Water Truck, Landscape Dump Truck, Utility Trucks, Pickups, SUVs, Box Truck, Cargo Vans, Sedans and More!
Automobiles, Online Auctions, Trucks & Trailers
Side-Loader Trash Trucks
(5) 2012 Autocar Xpeditor McNeilus ACX/2848 Side-Loader Trash Trucks
2011 Freightliner M2 106MD S/A Bucket Truck
2002 Freightliner FL60 S/A Water Truck
Landscape Dump Truck
2008 Ford F550 Super Duty Landscape Dump Truck With Snowplow
2011 GMC Sierra 2500 Utility Truck
2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 4x4 Utility Truck
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Utility Truck With Snowplow
2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 4x4 Pickup
2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Pickup
2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x4 Pickup
2009 Chevrolet Colorado 4x4 Pickup
2003 GMC Sonoma 4x4 Pickup
2016 Ford Explorer SUV
2014 Ford Explorer SUV
2009 Chevrolet Tahoe
1997 GMC Savana Box Truck
2014 Ford Transit Connect Cargo Van
2008 Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
2008 Honda Accord
2007 Dodge Charger
(5) 2013 Ford Taurus Police Interceptors
Skid Steer Loader
2006 Gehl 3640 Skid Steer Loader
2009 Ingersoll Rand XP 185 Towable Air Compressor
2002 Interstate 14ft Equipment Trailer
ARI-Hetra HDML-6 12,000 LBS Automotive Lifts
|October 19th from 9:00am - 3:00pm at the auction location in Longmont.. If you have any questions at all, please contact us prior to bidding. All Items are sold AS-IS WHERE-IS with NO guarantees.
| Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our payment terms will be modified going forward, we will be attempting to have all electronic payments.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file, immediately following the auction.
- Payments over $1,000 can be made by bank wire transfer and cash deposits made directly in to our account at a Chase Bank.
- Cashier Checks will be accepted in our office, at this time we are not accepting cash in the office
- Payments in bank wire transfer and those directly deposited into our account will receive a 3% reduction off the buyer's premium.
- Please call our office for our wire information.
Auction Item Removal
| Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our removal procedures will be modified going forward, we will be utilizing a scheduling system for all removals.We appreciate you working with us to make this and future auctions a success in these trying times.
- Removal days will be October 21st and 22nd from 9:00am - 3:00pm
- When you receive the paid in full invoice there will be a link to the Sign Up Genius page that will display all the available pick up time slots. We will only be allowing 15 bidders per hour to keep wait times down and help maintain the safety of our customers and staff.
- Scroll through the times and click the sign up box next to the time that will work for you. With the sign up box checked for your preferred time slot, click the Submit and Sign Up button on the bottom of the screen
- You will be taken to the sign up page where you will be asked to fill in your name, email (please use the email associated with your bidder information) and bidder number. At this time you can create an account to make sign up faster on future removals.
- Click the Sign Up Now button and you will be reserved for that time slot. We ask that you please show up during your reserved sign up time as this will help us keep the removal experience positive for all bidders.
If items are not removed by 3:00pm on October 22nd, a $25 fee will be charged. Any items not picked up by the removal deadline are considered abandoned and bidders may not have access to said items or be permitted to participate in future auctions.
All tools that may be required for disassembly and removal of auction items is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Please do your due diligence during inspection to determine what will be needed. If you have any questions at all, contact us prior to bidding.
It is the buyersâ€™ responsibility to pick up all purchased lots. Roller personnel is there to assist/locate items but not to verify all items have been picked up. We will attempt to assist with this, but it is ultimately the responsibility of the buyer.