City of Loveland 2010 Nissan Pothole Truck - Colorado Online Auction
Starts: Tuesday, November 17th 3:00pm
200 N Wilson Ave,
Loveland, CO 80537
Auction Type: Online Auction
Auction Highlights: 2010 Nissan 3300 S/A Pothole Truck
- 6-Cylinder Diesel
- Rosco RA-400 with Vortec System Patcher
- Kubota 4-Cylinder Diesel Rear Engine
- 300-Gallon Capacity
- Hour Meter Reads: 3371
- Blower Hour Meter Reads: 1533
|November 16th from 9am - 1pm by appointment by calling Cheryl or Gus at 970-962-3360 at the auction location in Loveland..
Face Masks will be required for inspection and removal If you have any questions at all, please contact us prior to bidding. All Items are sold AS-IS WHERE-IS with NO guarantees.
| Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our payment terms will be modified going forward, we will be attempting to have all electronic payments.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file, immediately following the auction.
- Payments over $1,000 can be made by bank wire transfer and cash deposits made directly in to our account at a Chase Bank.
- Cashier Checks will be accepted in our office, at this time we are not accepting cash in the office
- Payments in bank wire transfer and those directly deposited into our account will receive a 3% reduction off the buyer's premium.
- Please call our office for our wire information.
Auction Item Removal
| Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our removal procedures will be modified going forward, we will be utilizing a scheduling system for all removals.We appreciate you working with us to make this and future auctions a success in these trying times.
- Removal days will be November 18th and 19th from 9am - 3pm
- Face Masks will be required for removal
- When you receive the paid in full invoice there will be a link to the Sign Up Genius page that will display all the available pick up time slots. We will only be allowing 10 bidders per hour to keep wait times down and help maintain the safety of our customers and staff.
- Scroll through the times and click the sign up box next to the time that will work for you. With the sign up box checked for your preferred time slot, click the Submit and Sign Up button on the bottom of the screen
- You will be taken to the sign up page where you will be asked to fill in your name, email (please use the email associated with your bidder information) and bidder number. At this time you can create an account to make sign up faster on future removals.
- Click the Sign Up Now button and you will be reserved for that time slot. We ask that you please show up during your reserved sign up time as this will help us keep the removal experience positive for all bidders.
- When you arrive for your reserved time slot you will follow the cones to the check-in shack and will be directed to which lane to pull into. Once in the lane a Roller employee will bring your items out to your car for you to load. Forklift assistance will be available as needed.
- When you arrive for your reserved time slot please check in with the Roller Employee who will direct you to your lots.
If items are not removed by 3pm on November 19th, a $25 fee will be charged. Any items not picked up by the removal deadline are considered abandoned and bidders may not have access to said items or be permitted to participate in future auctions.
All tools that may be required for disassembly and removal of auction items is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Please do your due diligence during inspection to determine what will be needed. If you have any questions at all, contact us prior to bidding.
It is the buyersâ€™ responsibility to pick up all purchased lots. Roller personnel is there to assist/locate items but not to verify all items have been picked up. We will attempt to assist with this, but it is ultimately the responsibility of the buyer.