INSPECTION:August 31st from 8:30am - 4:30pm at the auction location in Denver. If you have any questions at all, please contact us prior to bidding. All Items are sold AS-IS WHERE-IS with NO guarantees.
CREDIT CARD TERM: A $25 credit card authorization will be processed when submitting your first bid.
- This $25 authorization is not actually charged to your card.
- If you do not win any bids there will be no charges against your account.
- To Update your information click on the REGISTER HERE / UPDATE OR LOST BIDDER NUMBER link at the top of this page.
BUYERS PREMIUM: There will be a 13% buyers' premium (10% if paying in cash or equivalent) added to all winning bid prices and is subject all applicable sales tax.
PAYMENT TERMS: Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our payment terms will be modified going forward, we will be attempting to have all electronic payments.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file, immediately following the auction.
- Payments over $1,000 can be made by bank wire transfer and cash deposits made directly in to our account at a Chase Bank.
- Cashier Checks will be accepted in our office, at this time we are not accepting cash in the office
- Payments in bank wire transfer and those directly deposited into our account will receive a 3% reduction off the buyer's premium.
- Please call our office for our wire information.
RE-LISTING FEE: If your auction purchases are not paid for by the specified deadline the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 10% of the total bid price(s), or $10, whichever is greater (not to exceed $100). Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions.
REMOVAL: Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our removal procedures will be modified going forward, we will be utilizing a scheduling system for all removals.We appreciate you working with us to make this and future auctions a success in these trying times.
- Removal days will be September 2nd and 3rd from 8:30am - 4:30pm
- When you receive the paid in full invoice there will be a link to the Sign Up Genius page that will display all the available pick up time slots. We will only be allowing 15 bidders per hour to keep wait times down and help maintain the safety of our customers and staff.
- Scroll through the times and click the sign up box next to the time that will work for you. With the sign up box checked for your preferred time slot, click the Submit and Sign Up button on the bottom of the screen
- You will be taken to the sign up page where you will be asked to fill in your name, email (please use the email associated with your bidder information) and bidder number. At this time you can create an account to make sign up faster on future removals.
- Click the Sign Up Now button and you will be reserved for that time slot. We ask that you please show up during your reserved sign up time as this will help us keep the removal experience positive for all bidders.
- When you arrive for your reserved time slot please check in with the Roller Employee who will direct you to your lots.
If items are not removed by 4:30pm on September 3rd, a $25 fee will be charged. Any items not picked up by the removal deadline are considered abandoned and bidders may not have access to said items or be permitted to participate in future auctions.
All tools that may be required for disassembly and removal of auction items is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Please do your due diligence during inspection to determine what will be needed. If you have any questions at all, contact us prior to bidding.
It is the buyers’ responsibility to pick up all purchased lots. Roller personnel is there to assist/locate items but not to verify all items have been picked up. We will attempt to assist with this, but it is ultimately the responsibility of the buyer.
SALES TAX: The tax rate for this auction is 4.75%.
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file).
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction.
All information provided is believed to be correct but NO warranty as such is either intended or implied. All items are sold AS IS - WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS THEREIN.